Facility Information and Usage Guide
Information on Toyota Kaikan Museum facilities and important information regarding reservations
Toyota Kaikan Museum
9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sundays, New Year’s holiday, Golden Week, summer vacation period and at other times
* For safety reasons, the museum may be closed due to weather such as storms and heavy snowfalls.
Japanese, English, and Chinese (dedicated staff are not available to provide information)
Approximately 800 spaces for passenger cars (multi-story parking garage at the front of the museum) and approximately 12 spaces for large buses
An area is available for prayer. Please consult with reception.
Public Wi-Fi is available ( except Safety, Production, Company & Society, and Car Classroom areas)
Visitors coming by chartered bus
Visitors must book seats in advance online.
Please confirm availability using the link below and make a reservation
Reservations are not needed for individual visitors to the Toyota Kaikan Museum.
Visitors with Disabilities
To ensure your safety, we will provide accessibility information regarding the Toyota Kaikan Museum before making a reservation. Please contact the Museum as indicated below.
* Please note that it may not be possible to accommodate requests depending on the status of reservations.
Accessible parking is available for seven vehicles.
* The Toyota Kaikan Museum is accessible from the parking spaces by ramp.
Elevators provide access to all floors from the basement level to the second floor.
Multi-purpose (wheelchair accessible) toilets are available.
Three wheelchairs are available for use by visitors (For use inside the museum only. Please inquire at the reception desk).
A nursing room and diaper-changing baby seat are available.
Three strollers are available for use by visitors (For use inside the museum only. Please inquire at the reception desk).
Important Information Regarding Toyota Kaikan Museum Tours
Please refrain from the following:
- ・Bringing pets into the museum (excluding guide dogs and other assistance dogs)
- ・Eating, drinking, or smoking in the exhibit areas
Photos may be taken in the museum.
* If you wish to take photos for media coverage, please contact the museum by telephone in advance.
Hours: 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The museum shop on the second floor offers a variety of items such as automotive-themed goods like plastic models, miniature toy cars, and books.